Saturday, October 20, 2007

attack in black /22 years


22 years, 22 years,
I've walked this earth, this time , for 22 years.
Doesn't seem like a lot when you look at the digits but man sometimes I feel 122...in all ways good and bad.
I love growing older, you get wiser, you get a new start it seems....its like that whole birthday day is like the page in the back of the book right close to the weaved binding and back carboard spine...it closes shut and somehow your get your hands on a new one and that one pryes open always with intruege, mystery, and excitment for what this new book has to teach you, to unfold, to paint beautiful picutres of. sigh.

I will be back into the recording studio on tuesday night for a long mixing session for both
*Matthew
and
* Don't want to keep you from heaven too long.
The drums are now all layed down and there is a bunch of work ahead now to get it sounding proper.
ALSO!!!! Exciting news, One of my favourite bands ATTACK IN BLACK will be putting thier mark on my record very very soon. Spencer who is increadibly talented ( he is more humble about it) has agreed to place some mandolin on those two tracks. I am so stoked. I really want people who I admire to contribute thier energy and emotions into my music. I love music for that very reason,,, it brings people together.

SO I will have updates on that and pictures soon.

Everyone have a great weekend!!!
xo
amanda

No comments: