Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Riegn Over Me






mother nature seemed to of gave the trees a big lecture in the mail letting them know she was bustling into town because it seemed as if overnight all of the leaves simultaneously screamed " SHIT WE'RE LATE!! WE'RE LATE!!!!" and got the (excuse my language) fuck off the branches.

Ah the beauty of the fall...

So I didn't really touch base about my birthday this past week. I thought I would share some shots taken by a lovely guest. Janna and I share the same birthdate and so decided to have a little get together with a tarot card reader ( my friend George from when I worked at the Orange Record Label in Toronto) to ive all the guests a reading. They forced me to play a song, and we drank sangria...smoked cigars...well I did that part...and laughed .... ALOT...thanks to janna's friend Jesi who is the most hilarious person ever... she is an amazing artist.... as is Janna:
Jessi's website
Janna's website
p.s. thanks to Jaymie for her help on making links in this blog !!

I am having a photoshoot with Vanessa again this week!!! so excited. I will post back soon...

p.p.s an amazing movie: Riegn Over Me

xoxoxox

No comments: